Nobós Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Nobó Chocolate Brownie Recipe
•Servings: 9 squares
•Prep Time: Approximately 20 minutes
•Baking Time: Approximately 20-25 minutes
180g Almond Milk
2tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
170g Rapeseed Oil
160g Coconut Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Extract
150g Gluten-Free Flour
1tsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
90g Cocoa Powder
130g Ground Almonds
1 Nobó Smooth & Creamy Chocolate Bar (80g)
Optional: Nobó Piedmont Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Line an 8×8 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In a jug, mix the apple cider vinegar into the almond milk. Stir and let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Add the water, rapeseed oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract to the almond milk mixture. Mix until well combined.
5. In a large bowl, sift in the gluten-free flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
6. Stir in the ground almonds.
7. Chop up the chocolate bar into small chunks. Put half of the chopped chocolate into the dry ingredients, saving the other half to top the brownie batter.
8. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix until combined.
9. Pour the batter into the lined baking tray and smooth out the top using a small spatula.
10. Sprinkle on the remaining chocolate.
11. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes. Check at 20 minutes to prevent overbaking the brownies. The brownie should feel firm to the touch and bounce back slightly when pressed down.
If using the skewer test, insert the skewer in the middle of the brownie, and it should come out clean with moist crumbs.
13. Remove the tray from the oven and cool in the tray for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
14. Once warm to the touch or fully cooled, cut into 9 squares or the desired size.
Optional: To decorate, drizzle on the Piedmont Hazelnut Chocolate Spread for extra richness and decadence and enjoy!