Fish stew with chickpeas and spinach
- Prep: 30 mins
- Skill: Moderate
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 60 mins
- Serves: 06 Persons
Buttermilk panna cotta
Roast lamb loin, red quinoa, shaved asparagus, grilled courgettes, peas and feta
- Sweat shallots, carrots, thyme, bay leaf and celery in a little rape seed oil without colour for about 3 minutes.
- Add in paprika and sweat for a further couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook under vegetables are tender.
- Place the mussels in a pot and add a little of the broth, cover with a lid and steam until open.
- Pan sear the scallops and sea bass for a couple of minutes on each side and add to the broth.
- Season to taste and add torn basil and spinach.
- Serve in a large bowl with a French baguette for mopping.