Roast lamb loin, red quinoa, shaved asparagus, grilled courgettes, peas and feta
- Prep: 30 mins
- Skill: Moderate
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 mins
- Serves: 04 Persons
Fish stew with chickpeas and spinach
Chorizo and root vegetable broth with chickpeas and parmesan
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with salt, add in the quinoa and bring back to the boil then turn down to a simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Strain the cooked quinoa and season with the lime juice.
- Slice the courgettes and drizzle with a little olive oil and grill on each side on a griddle pan.
- Blanch the peas and refresh in ice water.
- Shave the asparagus on a mandolin.
- Mix the quinoa, asparagus, courgettes and peas together, add the lemon juice and rapeseed oil and season to taste. Tear in the mint and crumble in the feta.
- Pan-sear the lamb on each side until golden, place in an oven at 100c for 10-15 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes, carve and serve.